IGNORED

Obama Stinks

SR4

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My philosophy in all this is everyone should always aggressively (non-violently) promote their ideals. Contrasting political figures and basing your political outlook based on the current "options" devalues the peoples collective ideals and keeps it focused towards the political and corporate elite. And this is in regards to all establishments. So corporate fanboys (Apple) for example are not promoting better services and products from Apple because they aren't challenging or threatening the company in any form. Any opinions they may hold, might be valid but because they aren't held with much conviction they are meaningless. So in regards to Obama, everyone in this thread should be extremely harsh and critical... He isn't your friend, you don't know him... its not your responsibility to defend him so he can win another election. That is his responsibility and I won't cease being a negative cunt towards people in power, ever.

that's true, americans are idiots, i can't deny that

maybe they're more worried about losing their job/financial situation in general than some poor bastard getting waterboarded or something, unreasonable ?

Archived