IGNORED

mopfunk - i suck at magic the gathering

http://soundcloud.com/mopfunk/i-suck-at-mtg

super rough and lazy mix, not really knowing where i wanna go with it, i hate some parts of it right now i thnk maybe, no i actually like it, it doesn't matter LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i also feel like a n00b for using a random beat repeat around 1:43.... :facepalm: that's gonna change when i have more time to flesh out ideas

Good stuff, I like the title especially. I wouldn't worry bout using "noob" effects, if it sounds good then who gives a fuck! Have you tried a melodic direction? Maybe a synth line or two startuing 2/3 in would sound mega.

Guest yanG

too repetitive between the 1:00 and 1:40 marks for me. the random beat modulation didn't bother me much though it could be made better indeed. didn't know where you were going either, i think that's because the last part needs development.

Good stuff, I like the title especially. I wouldn't worry bout using "noob" effects, if it sounds good then who gives a fuck! Have you tried a melodic direction? Maybe a synth line or two startuing 2/3 in would sound mega.

thanks! yeah i'm probs gonna add a leadish synth or something. thanks for chekcin it outttt

too repetitive between the 1:00 and 1:40 marks for me. the random beat modulation didn't bother me much though it could be made better indeed. didn't know where you were going either, i think that's because the last part needs development.

yeah there's not a lot of direction just yet :/ thanks for checking it out. yeah the random beat part is gonna be redone first, i hate using those type of effects and usually dont so i'm gonna fuck around with it and see what i can accomplish

Guest yanG

yeah there's not a lot of direction just yet :/ thanks for checking it out. yeah the random beat part is gonna be redone first, i hate using those type of effects and usually dont so i'm gonna fuck around with it and see what i can accomplish

there isn't necessarily much to be done, the beat repeating can be harsh, rough and wild. it doesn't have to be subtle like squarepusher's beat tweaking, especially because after that the track has a kick on every step, with some sort of 80s feel.

Archived