IGNORED

Neutron Star

sergeantk

http://soundcloud.com/zanderone/neutron-star

Enjoy guys. As I am finishing up my EP, i decided that this track doesn't fit so instead i'll put it here. If you want a free download just ask and I can make it so.

And for those who are interested, my first EP will be out very very soon... just needs some final adjustments.

cheers :beer:

Enjoying the opening melody.

Cool warm & chill sound.

I think the last section (3:40ish( is the most compelling for me personally. I would love to hear that be a whole track and turn into more 'crazy' melodies cuz the bass and synth just has this very nice groove and feel.

Guest Promo

Ill bump this one time.

I got in trouble for bumping a track last time! :( Anyways yeah I really really like this track. Really lush atmospheres. Very enjoyable and my favourite thing I've heard on here for a little while!

Ill bump this one time.

I got in trouble for bumping a track last time! :( Anyways yeah I really really like this track. Really lush atmospheres. Very enjoyable and my favourite thing I've heard on here for a little while!

I wasn't aware that was a problem. Huh.

Anyways, thanks for the great comments guys!

Guest Frankie5fingers

I really love this song. its got a solar fields vibe to it. simple at the begining but then evolving into something even more. Great track.

Archived