IGNORED

Isaiah Toothtaker - Sea Punk Funk

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

HUGE sixtoo fan. He resurrected the sixtoo name not used since he went all electro and became prison garde. Not come across isaiah before. And I think this is going to be free via anticon.

Video for a sample track (video does exist click the link)

http://vimeo.com/46238870/

Guest carthief

Sir, re: your digging Sixtoo, we should definitely talk.

I believe my eyes opened wide yesterday instinctively as I said something like "ohh shit" when I saw Anticon post this...completely unexpected surprise.

Did you obtain his Prisongarde album? Really hope this is a resurrection of the Sixtoo name and style of product...would be great if he kept a few aliases going on simultaneously.

By the way, was just about to post this, nice to see someone already did!

• 3 weeks later...

not really feeling this record. i felt this about the preview track but gave it a chance. just not my thing.

Did you obtain his Prisongarde album?

I haven't given that many listens must confess. will give it another try today. I like the few tracks i heard before the album but somehow the album slipped by

Really hope this is a resurrection of the Sixtoo name and style of product...would be great if he kept a few aliases going on simultaneously.

unfortunately this doesn't sound like sixtoo at all. if it didnt have his name on it wouldnt have known.

Archived