IGNORED

Supercopa de Espana :: 2012

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

The first leg has had a very entertaining second half as Iniesta continues to prove that he's unquestionably and very often Barcelona's MOTM.

After a nice goal from Ronaldo, Real has just disappeared.

Hah, fucking Victor Valdes. *sigh* lol.

3-2

The first leg has had a very entertaining second half as Iniesta continues to prove that he's unquestionably and very often Barcelona's MOTM.

After a nice goal from Ronaldo, Real has just disappeared.

DI MARIA!!! YEAH 3-2 now come on Real!!, i hate Barcelona lol (did you noticed the amount of cheating in this game? specially from Barca players)

Guest kokeboka

DI MARIA!!! YEAH 3-2 now come on Real!!, i hate Barcelona lol (did you noticed the amount of cheating in this game? specially from Barca players)

YES

Guest Mirezzi

Has to be said, that was a huge goal. DiMaria may have saved the cup for Real Madrid.

Also, Ramos has been exceptional even though he conceded the penalty.

Guest Gary C

Modric did look like a game-changer. Song looked a little overwhelmed, but he fell back into defence when he had to and linked up with Messi on one occasion.

Barca look a little out of sorts from the bits I saw. I guess they're still transitioning from Guardiola.

Archived