IGNORED

Obama does reddit AMA

kaini

Guest theSun

this is a good idea but of course ruined by the fact that obama obviously didn't type out the answers off the top of his head, and if he did they were combed through for anything that not be the message they want to convey.

i like campaigning obama, but he's too much an example of what he knows you want to hear

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone actually think magical underpants mormon romney has a chance at winning? like, seriously?

no

edit: for some reason, and maybe it's because i have a slight hint of OCD, i cannot use reddit. No sir i don't like it. I don't think the site is 'crap' i just find the interface highly un-pleasurable, it does not meld well with my internet mojo

does anyone actually think magical underpants mormon romney has a chance at winning? like, seriously?

no

edit: for some reason, and maybe it's because i have a slight hint of OCD, i cannot use reddit. No sir i don't like it. I don't think the site is 'crap' i just find the interface highly un-pleasurable, it does not meld well with my internet mojo

The interface is as simple as it needs to be. Maybe you value style over substance?

im probably just more worried about finding another place for me to waste a few hours each day that i refresh obsessively. i think im also just old, sometimes new internet styles just hurt my brain. For instance tumblr, i fucking hate it. I can't explain why, but im ok with that

Archived