IGNORED

Logakght's SonicResearch Thread

geosmina

The character's all in the sub-bass in that last one. I kind of wish there was more variation. A sub-bass melody. That's actually pretty neat. If it were just the pad, with no sub-bass, it wouldn't have quite the same somber effect as it does with it.

Are you making the pad with a granular synth? It's an awesome pad.

it's actually Reason's Thor with some EQ and a ton of reverb ^_^

Guest Frankie5fingers

really great. i disagree completely with the bass melody. i love the simplicity of the bass especially since this is a droney type ambient piece.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frankie5fingers

cool track but not much progression going on. i like that its simple but its a little boring after 3 mins of it. try and switch it up in the second half, or shorten it.

Guest active galaxies

Pretty good propulsion pulling this along, and I like that sweepy droney thing in the background.

Consider doing a greater amount of subtle variations to your melody line across the whole the track to keep things interesting.

short ambientish stuff:

https://soundcloud.com/autistichildren/una-mimo-se-sent-a-mi-lado-en

cool track but not much progression going on. i like that its simple but its a little boring after 3 mins of it. try and switch it up in the second half, or shorten it.

Pretty good propulsion pulling this along, and I like that sweepy droney thing in the background.

Consider doing a greater amount of subtle variations to your melody line across the whole the track to keep things interesting.

thanks pals

• 4 months later...

"El Piano Infectado de MIDI/Te Amo y Te Odio" - love it, very pretty - pensive, sweet, bordering on anxious, would love to hear a version without the reverb or with maybe just a tiny bit of hipassed quick delay

Archived