IGNORED

I;m having problems

Jaffa

I've been very ill lately, Ive had/got Pneumonia and a lung infection, havent written alot of material lately, however, Ive had these 2 for a good while and I am ripping my hair out over what to do with them, I've tried every variation and nothing seems right, I dont have anyone else to share them with so I though this is as good a place as any to get suggestions, dont expect too much from them, but having said that a few words about what you do /dont like is appreciated. Thank you.

Guest Barrichello

not heard the tunes yet - will check them later - but just to say get well soon Jaffa mate...doesnt sound too good at all, hope you is getting betta!

:cool:

shit yeah get well soon that sounds pretty serious. Fireworks doesn't need anything else in my opinion. It's a great track. One of your best. Monstrosal flunders is good but could do with a bit more percussion maybe? dunno

Listening to Monstrosal Flunders now......I'm liking it a lot - maybe a bit too heavy on the bass, seems to be distorting a bit and drowning out some of the other sounds. Love it when the electro beats kicks in around 1:43....I think those laser type noises are unnecessary..........or maybe just too loud in the mix.......but yeah, like it overall - nice synth pad, nice beats, good track!

Now on to Fireworks 6......Yeah! Nice break to open! Quality bassline..........but again, sounds maybe a little to er, bassy, if you know what I mean......ah....now a second bassline....working nicely with the break, still reckon it's too loud though......nice chime sounds - a little Arpanet-y.........yeah this is a really good track mate.....wicked progression.......overall, liked it loads too, probably prefer this to Monstrosal Flunders...

I dunno mate, they're really good! If anything, maybe a little too much going on...you could try thinning them out a bit and maybe easing up on the bass, but I don't reckon much needs doing to them really.

Nice one.

Thanks mate, yeah its been pretty bad, been on 500mg moxycillin antibiotics for about 3 weeks and had 2 x-ray scans, going back on the 4th may to see if my lungs are any better, it was awful without going into all of it, i coudnt lie on either side at night without screaming in pain, i literally had to sleep upright, just from exhaustion falling into sleep , plus coughing up blood and phlegm. Bit of a wake up call really as far as me smoking 60 a day goes. fingers crossed.

thanks BCM, i missed your comments, yeah i guess i could thin out some of fireworks, it does seem abit too busy at times, too many contrasting melody lines and bass, yeah , i dunno, half and half on it, but maybe abit overpowering, haha, i went downstairs before and the kitchen table was rattling, i have good speakers ;-) thanks again folks

thanks BCM, i missed your comments, yeah i guess i could thin out some of fireworks, it does seem abit too busy at times, too many contrasting melody lines and bass, yeah , i dunno, half and half on it, but maybe abit overpowering, haha, i went downstairs before and the kitchen table was rattling, i have good speakers ;-) thanks again folks

Word.

Archived