IGNORED

DJ Saint-Hubert - Taffy Nirvana

Ragnar

Sorry, but this really just sounds like a drum set and a synthesizer falling down a staircase. The track doesn't go anywhere or do anything, but you get quite a few positive comments on here, so I guess I'm missing something important. I might be boring as hell and 'old fashioned' when it comes to music and I might be super stupid, but I really don't understand this. Please help.

I don't know if this is too harsh, but since I just spent six minutes listening through this twice, I feel I have the right to speak my mind.

Sorry, but this really just sounds like a drum set and a synthesizer falling down a staircase. The track doesn't go anywhere or do anything, but you get quite a few positive comments on here, so I guess I'm missing something important. I might be boring as hell and 'old fashioned' when it comes to music and I might be super stupid, but I really don't understand this. Please help.

I don't know if this is too harsh, but since I just spent six minutes listening through this twice, I feel I have the right to speak my mind.

really I'm honored that you listened to it twice to be honest. That it seems like THING piece of music enough to warrant following it to the end. I'm interested in the boundary between piece of music and noise for sure

So i bought this because what the hell i had 75 cents to spare. I prepared myself for this track by zipping on coffee for about 1 hour, then i watched about 3 hours of the pee-wee herman show, i took a shower and ate a cliff bar ... I WAS READY.

Pressed play on winamp, and the song started, heard about 10 seconds of it, i thought my computer had a virus, like someone took an episode of pee-wee herman on .mvk and did weird things to the sound, like the telletubbies produced it, it was weird dude.

did my perception of this track was affected because i watched 3 hours of pee-wee herman show? maybe but if i were a journalist and was trying to review this track i would probably give up my journalistic career, get married with a fat southern women and have 5 kids because that would be better than reviewing this track.

Archived