IGNORED

[Ambient] Qatarsis - Bizzare Introspection

Qatarsis

Guest vletrmx

I've never really been hugely into ambient, but I thought this track was great. The ascension of that major-ish tonality is beautiful, but it's also captivating in a way; the evolving notes and timbre definitely keep things interesting. In all, I think it's first rate melodic sound, and it'll be cool to see what other directions you take this technique in.

Guest Frankie5fingers

pretty good. but for some reason it sounds like this is missing something. i cant put my finger on it. youve got good sounds and all but it feels like its missing some depth. might just be me though.

thanks alot for your words vletrmx, i appreciate it alot :)

and yeah frankie i think some EQing may help ? it's a quite muddy here and there i think and maybe i could fix a little bit the timing of the piano
or do you mean with depth maybe another instrument or something ? i'll try to fix it a little bit and will post it here the next days :)

greetz !

Guest active galaxies

Quite nice, although there's doesn't seem to be much going on in the bottom end of the mix (although if there's some sub bass my average headphones aren't picking up on, then ignore this comment :) ). Something subtle going on at the low-end could address the missing depth mentioned above. Maybe.

Archived