IGNORED

wendyvainity tribute

Ragnar

meow! sad toy cats.wmv is seriously one of my favourite a cappella tracks of all time (if it can be called that). There's like, this sense of beautiful otherworldly desperation in the way that little absent-minded vocal melody drifts forward & back, over & over.

that being said i'm a hard sell on any sort of remix of it, but I do like those detuned synths towards the end

meow! sad toy cats.wmv is seriously one of my favourite a cappella tracks of all time (if it can be called that). There's like, this sense of beautiful otherworldly desperation in the way that little absent-minded vocal melody drifts forward & back, over & over.

that being said i'm a hard sell on any sort of remix of it, but I do like those detuned synths towards the end

actually it's the sequel

this is very interesting, it's so fucking obscure, ambivalent, mental, impressive and emotional....
really like this, it feels like you want to kill yourself but arent strong enough to make that step or something like this

Archived