IGNORED

Another 80s inspired track

Guest nuclearaddict

Guest waveformblue

WTF...no one's commented in this yet ?

I love the lead and subtle warble. Even though this is a good mellow "80s" tune, you've got a hint of the 70s and 90s going on, as well.

I really wish you didn't distort the kick. I know I'm in the minority here...yet I don't like that sound.

Still...nice choon, man !

This is beautiful. And I agree with waveformblue that there are definitely hints of the 70s and 90s in there too. Overall it has a great retro sound to it. I'll be coming back to this one again I'm sure.

Guest nuclearaddict

Thanks guys! Ha, yeah, I've been inspired by some of those fat 70s synth jams (hi2Abba).

WTF...no one's commented in this yet ?

I love the lead and subtle warble. Even though this is a good mellow "80s" tune, you've got a hint of the 70s and 90s going on, as well.

I really wish you didn't distort the kick. I know I'm in the minority here...yet I don't like that sound.

Still...nice choon, man !

I have shit headphones, so I'm not sure about the distortion. Does it happen with every kick hit? I've been trying to stay within a single template that's already pre-mixed with drum samples, etc so any bit of advice about the mix helps me immensely to fine tune my template :)

Guest The Bro

Not bad I thought .... sounds a bit like 'dreamwave'. Couldn't hear too much 80s influence in there though. :-)

Archived