IGNORED

Heavy Cargo Ship

• 1 month later...

Okay, So the bass is off to a decent start. You might want to try a bit more resonance with the LP filter... Maybe duplicate the lane and just shoot for hitting some lows that are in key by boosting the resonance and dropping the freq till you get a solid thud-like low end.... then overlay them as you see fit... it could make your drops a bit more impactful as it may fill areas of the full range still available

the "im too sexy for my shirt guy" talking into a microphone was a first thought that came to mind when i heard the vocals... I know that could just be me but it's whatever you like.

Okay, So the bass is off to a decent start. You might want to try a bit more resonance with the LP filter... Maybe duplicate the lane and just shoot for hitting some lows that are in key by boosting the resonance and dropping the freq till you get a solid thud-like low end.... then overlay them as you see fit... it could make your drops a bit more impactful as it may fill areas of the full range still available

the "im too sexy for my shirt guy" talking into a microphone was a first thought that came to mind when i heard the vocals... I know that could just be me but it's whatever you like.

Hey Hokum,

Thanks so much for the feedback.. I really like your idea.. Indeed, duplicating that bass and throwing in some reso in the copy will likely add some boom to it (: i slapped an Bass Enhancer to try to get some bass harmonic distortion to bring out some low end, but it could def still use some added bass in the sound design stage to make it a rounder bass.

Much appreciation on the advice, i will give that a try (:

Haha, didn't think about "too sexy" in the vocal samples, but now i hear that lol... i actually have another track where im doing a sort of laid back chill, monotone rapping thing in the verses, sort of a Streets style thing.. i think ill upload it on here, and see what ya'll think! It's called "A Bridge" if you're interested in checking it out.. just a demo as well.

Thanks again for the review!

Archived