IGNORED

Old videos from the Romano archives

goDel

Through a piece in the Huffpo I've discovered a treaser chest of nostalgia trips: the Romano archives.

Musician, writer, historian, researcher, Italian pioneer of the digitalization of historical multimedial material, Vincent "Enzo" Romano assembles, from 1990 up to today, the most complete Italian private digital archive related to the American History, from the end of XIX Century to 1970, and other "different" Collections regarding European historical events.

Edit: fuck it. I tried to post some links to youtubes. Didnt work.

Here's the link to the article instead

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/color-film-new-york-1939_n_3368410.html

http://romanoarchives.altervista.org/

that's awesome Awepittance. Not sure why they have electronic music scoring their videos, but many of the pieces are better than the new BoC! Do you know the source(s) of the music?

that's awesome Awepittance. Not sure why they have electronic music scoring their videos, but many of the pieces are better than the new BoC! Do you know the source(s) of the music?

Hey lump, you're confusing me with someone else! I'm not the one with the hot sis. Although I wouldnt mind people treating me like that. ;D

The music sources are in the comments at youtube.

thought this was archives of Ray Romano material, fucking disappointed

You were hoping for a Ray Romano archive? Here's some private footage that went long lost but was recently retreived again

(Trying youtube link from ipad, so ill prolly fail gain)

Bit young for alzheimers, but the footage from the archives will help restoring your memories ;)

Test: youtube wont work on ipad when the new harvest skins are selected

Archived