IGNORED

Sierra Tundra On High

Guest vletrmx

it's like a paper robot birthday... your style is so defined it's hard to give feedback.

it does clip a bit ... and that's distracting from all the other goodies

Guest aerphax

Nice to hear you stick to a mono kinda limping beat without concerning bring out a wide sound universe. It gives the right dirty distorted sound atmosphere :)

Guest vletrmx

Thanks guys, glad to hear your thoughts!

it's like a paper robot birthday... your style is so defined it's hard to give feedback.
it does clip a bit ... and that's distracting from all the other goodies

Looking back, I do hear the clipping- sometimes I just rush through a track so fast that I forget to take a step back and actually listen. But really, thanks for the advice!

And I might have to steal "paper robot birthday", that's like the nicest compliment i've ever gotten.

Some eq/mixing would do wonders for this track if you wanted to take the time. Giving each element its own space to clean it up is something I've found to have the most impact on my denser peices.

It was a bit repetitive for me, but some interesting sounds for sure.

Guest active galaxies

Pretty interesting, would have liked you to have thrown in some variations on the kick drum rhythm that underpins the second half of the track (aside from the filtering and distortion you bring in near the end).

I didn't think it was too dense, in fact there's probably room to layer more stuff in there, if it makes musical sense to do so.

Archived