IGNORED

"Free Flow"

Guest Alex0112

Guest Gravity

Awesome!

Every time I hear one of your tracks I get all inspired but then waste it on bullshitting around. ;[

Guest Alex0112

Awesome!

Every time I hear one of your tracks I get all inspired but then waste it on bullshitting around. ;[

Well if it's any consolation, this track was birthed from about 10 sessions of quality bullshitting...so get to work!!

Guest active galaxies

Nice chunky synths, and an appreciably lush tone, I would have liked it to develop a bit more during it's 4 minutes, maybe. Strong production, nonetheless Alex.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest skibby

i like the pad sound, i think there's something going on with the overall track compression that seems to be clamping the mix (second time today saying that). maybe the kick is a bit loud, and its causing the compressor to work hard. i'd fix it in the mix. but then again, hey i should be making music and keepin my mouth shut :)

liked.

Guest GarthKnight

woah that seq bass sound is making me smile big time lol - great sound and the mix is superb - production great with awesome sound selection - nice smacking snare , the kick/snare are nice and chunky sounding.

wow, very nice track ! i was totally expecting a 4/4 kick drum dub-techno track, but this is definitely something different, cool stuff ! (i quite like dub techno :P)
nice melodic, trancy somehow uplifting track, interesting harmonics, nice variations, cant say anything bad or criticize anything here, well done man !
cheers

Guest Alex0112

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Fuck money, knowing others are getting a bit of enjoyment out of my music is the shit I live for.

and

lovely sounds, an ambient remix or long outro with no beats would be a good addition

Go for it if you'd like!

Definitely a good idea...perhaps like the outro to Radiohead's "Optimistic"....always adored that part. I think I'm just gonna make the track 7 minutes long now.

this is sick man, well produced but i agree with the comment on the compression. it is nice and loud though. the synth work is spot on. reminded me of a martyn tune in the start, would have liked less of a half time beat and more of a house/garage shuffle but each to their own, this is good stuff

Archived