IGNORED

Freestyle Drone

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest AlexPallas

rather reminiscent of ANS by Coil, i did this peice a while ago, and call me crazy for liking it but i do:

...and an image for good measure (not created by me):

this is some scary shit... fuck off to you for making me listen to it before bed. That image you attached fits well... an ET vibe... especially with the high synth. your track spooked me, so great work.

Guest thisket

Didn't scare me a BIT :cool: . I'm not quite sure about the modulation. Some deep reverb may have been nice.

Didn't scare me a BIT :cool: . I'm not quite sure about the modulation. Some deep reverb may have been nice.

Well isnt trisket the coolest guy around town. I agree with the reverb though :)

needs more reverb

not scary - quite fragile in fact

sounds like a late 70's sci fi horror movie theme. maybe silent running or dark star

nice stuff

mo

Guest silencide

OOoooouuups!!! I was listening to another track... :(

then, it doesn't reminds me of BoomBip anymore...

In fact I don't like this track at all (even if you pump up the reverb).

No beat + No melody + No Harmony = :(

sorry ... it's not for me

Guest AlexPallas

thanx for the input, but like i said it is 'drone' and i did it freestyle, single take, etcetera, no multitracking used... reverb sounds like a cool idea should have tweaked more. wasn't trying to be scary and i dont really agree that it is either.

Archived