IGNORED

Orange Dust - Thrust Your Fist Into The Sunset

Guest od++

Hey guys! Long time no see (as usual, oops!) I have a release written called Always Under Attack which I'm discussing with Vermin Street at the moment and fingers crossed, should be accepted and released sometime fairly soon, but between now and then I thought I'd bash out some stuff.

Here is a dubsteppy thing I did, free download. Enjoy!

Hmm, I don't know how to embed the soundcloud player thing. Probably because I idiot.

Yeah, long time no see!

Very awesome track. Very awesome indeed. I can't really put my finger on anything... I have one question, though: Is the track panned a tiny bit to the left or is it just my right ear that's fucked?

nice work man, when the drop kicks in it has this weird moment which i actually like quite alot. it's quite chaotic in a positive way at some moments. the synth in the break sounds really amazing, it feels like it gets tortured or something like that :P
very detailled stuff, kept my attention along the entire track

cheers, keep it up !

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, much appreciated :D:D

Squee - hey budddy :) that's entirely possible ahahah but it certainly wasn't anything deliberate; my headphones sometimes fuck up and pan slightly to one side, but i make a point of not adjusting that and leaving most aspect of the sound right in the center, so your guess is as good as mine!

Adore - good point on the perc, I'll keep that i mind actually, thank you! The glitching effects are a combination of the grossbeat from FL and Glitch2 by.. I think it's by dBlue? Anyway it's fucking great

Qatarsis - the strangled synth you may be referring to is this random sample and hold sample I have of a saw wave going crazy; I loaded it into a granulizer and set the piano roll to events, so I could trigger notes, and then I tried to 'fix' the pitch of the notes by ear, so I only had around 60% control over what was going on, just how I like it ahah

Copper Pill - thank you sir, glad you enjoyed :)

have you thought about making a track using only white noise and dblue glitch? i promise i am using my mind to its fullest when i say that, and is not a stupid troll remark like it might seem.

Archived