IGNORED

Trackage Inside

BCM

Guest yan_g of course!

liked the other one best. nothing special for me in this one. do you like remixing people though?

liked the other one best. nothing special for me in this one. do you like remixing people though?

Yeah man! What you thinking?

Guest silencide

it's nice but really too repetitive... maybe you can fix it with pads or voice samples ;)

The Kick seems to be alone in low frequences, so where's the big mOthEr fUckEr fAt bAss??? despite my critism, there are good ideas of vicious acid lines and minimalist beats :wink2:

it's nice but really too repetitive... maybe you can fix it with pads or voice samples ;)

The Kick seems to be alone in low frequences, so where's the big mOthEr fUckEr fAt bAss??? despite my critism, there are good ideas of vicious acid lines and minimalist beats :wink2:

Cheers dude - the more I listen to this one, the less I like it. Not one of my better efforts I've decided. And it started out so promising........

Ah well, gonna do some more ambient stuff I reckon. It's hard though, I come up with some beautiful pad melody or something, then think "that's wicked. I wonder what it would sound like with a bit of acid? Mmmmmm, nice. Now, what about a 606 kick? etc etc". End up making a banging acid track every time. MUST RESIST THE LURE OF 303.

Anyway, will post some chilled, textured ambient soon..... :teeth:

Guest yan_g of course!

do you like remixing people though?

Yeah man! What you thinking?

the same as you, perverse!

Cheers dude - the more I listen to this one, the less I like it. Not one of my better efforts I've decided. And it started out so promising........

Ah well, gonna do some more ambient stuff I reckon. It's hard though, I come up with some beautiful pad melody or something, then think "that's wicked. I wonder what it would sound like with a bit of acid? Mmmmmm, nice. Now, what about a 606 kick? etc etc". End up making a banging acid track every time. MUST RESIST THE LURE OF 303.

Anyway, will post some chilled, textured ambient soon..... :teeth:

keep doing what you like doing no?

Archived