IGNORED

the pit

Here's one I just started tonite, i like it so far....Im going to add much more and tweak it up some tomorrow, since I have the day off. Hopefully I can take in some thoughts/opinions/advice before the night ends. Thanks.

www.myspace.com/gelcap

So far it's a damn interesting track... i'm puzzled on the idea of adding more, seems complete to me. but maybe you'll suprise me. its a hauned track with dark purple depths.

Thanks for listening goffer, even if your the only one, oh well....

Anyway, I spent some time with it today and I think it might be done. This version makes the first one seem like a joke. :grin:

enjoy!

www.myspace.com/gelcap

the pit

You proved me wrong alright; it's a whole new track. i enjoyed the small build up at the beginning and this version seems to have more depth. It seemed to run a bit long towards the end and probably could ahve stopped at 4 minutes but i also have a bad habit of letting songs run on.

Guest silencide

the pit:

good work here! pads'n'acid fits well together ;) curious end???

johnny acid:

lol! good work here! samples'n'acid fits VERY well together ;)

VERY IMPRESSIVE until 1:30 when the TB303 is alone the taste change radicaly: more basic , maybe more effective!

new1:

i simply don't like it, too far from total desctruction in a way

new2:

i really love the psychedelic lines, it's restful! :) but the drum are too loud and probably needs more breaks.

conclusion: Good Job :grin:

Goffer- your right, i need to come up with a way to end it. The reason the end drones on a little is becuase I kept getting inturupted toward the end, but yeah I'm gonna work on that. I'm glad you liked it.

Silencide- Thanks for the the comments, really glad you liked them. i'm not sure what you mean by "too far from total desctruction" though...and i agree, new#2 needs alot of work. Unfortulately i lost the original files of new#1 and new#2 when i restored my harddrive, which really sucks...

stay tuned if you liked these, theres more to come.

Guest jac y jwmper

yeah the end of the pit builds up nicley as, not sure about the bass line at end. But there is a nice slow build up which i like

will def check out the rest

yeah the end of the pit builds up nicley as, not sure about the bass line at end. But there is a nice slow build up which i like

will def check out the rest

the 303 line?

Archived