IGNORED

Hide and Seek melody layers

hokum

This is really cool. Reminds me of this guy on soundcloud I really like named Lapse. I really like the backing drums and what sounds like modulated gating. I think the drums are a bit too subdued even, could be even more prominent. I think this track also works pretty well as a short piece, but it ends a bit too abruptly.

Sweet melodies and drums. Fun song.

Thanks human... This was a fun write whilst flying on plane. is the reason it's just a duplicated loop... They kept asking me about my Tesla ... just leave me be.

Awwww great! I live for this stuff, getting a great vibe from this one, kind of adventurous I guess.

I agree the drums could be more prominent, but it sounds like there may be a compressor getting in the way (like if you raised then too much youd just have this brick wall of sound and lose the peaks or something.... could be my ears though)

nice man! thank you

yeah, hide and seek melody layers says it all for me :) quite nice track dude with alot of depth. could imagine this as a soundtrack for a little minigame app or something. and yeah, the drums could be louder indeed :)
cool track dude
cheers

Archived