IGNORED

nasty dubstep/grime basses

Guest idrn

Guest Iain C

I don't know anything about it really but I think the MS20 has a really unique filter which creates that awesome, sick distortion... I don't think you can get it out of just any filter :sad:

Guest Duke Remington

yea its the ms20 filter that provides the BRRRRBBBBB squeltch madness. its not a regular filter. also theres a hp filter which you can use to boost low frequencies, 60 hz etc...

i think theres a module with just the ms20 filters on it, what was it called... frostwave?? anyway if you ca nyour hands on that its great.

i wouldnt recommend vsts for that kind of sound, its really an analog thing because its actually overdriving the filters that produce the sound, but who knows, someone might have modeled the ms20 in reaktor why dont you have a little look around :)

Guest Alienz

Glad u guys found it usefull :rolleyes:

Only downside to this vst is that its somewhat low in volume, I often have to crank it up with some compression

Archived