IGNORED

Untitled WIP :D (feedback greatly appreciated)

Brisbot

https://soundcloud.com/evoava/untitled-work-in-progress

Been working on this one for a few weeks on and off. I've gotten to the point where I just need a break from it so I can work on other songs more, so what better time to post it up for some feedback?

It's supposed to have an 'underwater theme' or whatever. A lot of the sounds sound 'wet'. The track is definitely not in it's final order. It's actually comprised somewhat of two different (although related) tracks kind of welded together for the sake of putting it on soundcloud. IMHO, I need more sounds to justify the current length, and when I get my inspiration back for the track I'm definitely finding them. Though for as it stands currently, If you have any feedback whatsoever (even like 1 little thing) I'd appreciate a comment somewhere. Thank you!

sounds like its happening in an air pocket in an underwater cave. i want to hear it submerge more. like the crazy bridge. more fast LFO bubbles on filter cutoff pls!

Archived