IGNORED

bit of deep techno

Hybernation

Have you by any chance added a stereo spreader to the master track or something because there's something going on with your mix that I can't quite put my finger on. Also, there's no bass at all? I think you need to listen to this on some different speakers and then, hopefully, you'll know what I mean.

That aside... the track is way too long. You can easily cut it down to 5-6 minutes. You should also add a low pass filter on your stab and automate the living hell out of it. For instance, add a couple of different delays, reverbs, echoes and so on to your stab track and turn those aux/bus channels up and down. This will add a lot of subtle variation that will keep the track interesting. The snare sounds a bit too acoustic for this style of music and the same goes for the way it's being played. If you wanna stay true to the genre maybe add a handclap or an 808 snare instead.

Archived