OFF022 The Blunted Boy Wonder - Take One

Artist: The Blunted Boy Wonder

Title: Take One

Cat No: OFF022

Release Date: 17th November 2014

Formats: Limited Disc in Digifile Case / Digital

Label: Offshoot / Proper N.Y.C. / Psychonavigation

Barcode: 5050580625433

Limited mix cd compilation from Techno producer Steve Stoll aka The Blunted Boy Wonder. All tracks are new and exclusive to this mix. Also features remixes by G-Man [L.F.O.] / Andreas Florin & Asio.

An Offshoot / Proper N.Y.C collaboration.

Steve Stoll is an American Techno / Electronic music artist from New York city. He is the owner of the underground label Proper N.Y.C. which he founded in 1994. Over the years steve has collaborated with the likes of Patrick Codneys (Front 242), Pete Namlook, Ken Ishii, and Damon Wild, to name a few. He has remixed everyone from Hardfloor to Gary Numan, and continues his Techno exploration to this day by finding inspiration in the originators of electronic sound, firmly rooted in modular analog synthesis, his own one-off circuit designs, and strict philosophy of mixing tracks live without overdubs.

RECORDED LIVE IN ONE TAKE AT THE DEN FORT WAYNE,INDIANA. I WISH TO THANK ALL THE REMIXERS FOR THEIR WONDERFUL WORK ON THIS CONCEPT,KEITH AT PSYCHONAVIGATION,AND MY FAMILY FOR PUTTING UP WITH A “LOUD ELECTRONIC PAPA”. NO OVERDUBS OR EDITS WERE USED. STAY “BLUNTED” S.S.

: TRACKLISTING :

1. Sprung (Asio mix)

2. A Point In Time

3. Sixty Nine (Andreas Florin Mix)

4. The Breaks (G-Man Mix)

5. 70

6. Drum Time

7. The Pleasure Was Mine

8. Time Out

9. Dr014

10. Dr025

11. Broken Secret