IGNORED

what do song titles mean

Guest dryryzer

Guest dryryzer

what do you think boards song titles mean??

I reckon everything you do is a balloon is about the fleeting nature of your actions, how events float off into into insignificance or become distant memories

I reckon everything you do is a balloon is about the fleeting nature of your actions, how events float off into into insignificance or become distant memories

They mention how that track name came to be in one of their interviews. A realization made by a friend while on psychadelics, IIRC.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

They mention how that track name came to be in one of their interviews. A realization made by a friend while on psychadelics, IIRC.

you are supposed to scream the title

Guest pandagun

"Everything You Do Is A Balloon" may refer to those old educational books where actions/devices are described in word balloons (like the kind you see in comics), eg. photo of an urban street topographer, wearing a white hard hat, using a surveying device, and in a word balloon pointing to the device denotes "scientist uses surveying equipment to map out landscape".

Archived