IGNORED

something new: the boy who sat in cement

Guest h3lx

Guest Mrs Jynx

When this kicks in at 2.36 onwards - BRILLIANT tune!!! SO catchy. I was not so sure at the start of the tune, but that main tune 2.36 and then the way you build on that idea and the sounds afterwards - ACE!!!! I like it lots!

Guest ~ism

didn't really do it for me. for me, you are a diamond producer of the old techno and more dance oriented stuff...still cane the hell out of data stream and puppies & rainbows.

this however is just a little too 'buffer override glitch melody fare' for me. Takes too long to do anything, found the first 2 minutes just annoying and directionless and then there was no discernable arrangement and structure to the rest when it kicked off.

sorry man - it sounded like a techno track layout but with the sounds all changed to such an extent that it didnt work. wish i could be more positive but just how i feel about this particular one.

make more banging techno - it's nearly summer!

I think the intro was a bit too long. The drums are really cool, but even though you've done all these great 'zipper' effects as plugexpert put it, the underlying tone just sound like a slightly compressed and distort generic set. I think this mostly counts toward the beginning part. Also, the main beat that isn't all the quick clickies and drills just kind of puts me off of it, a little too solid for everything else that's going on. As for the melodies and synth tones I think they're all pretty good, and very well layered.

Overall I think the track was great! It breathed and flowed and generally had a good feeling. I was only so picky because I liked it so much. :grin: Oh didn't hear any buffer override.. do you use it?

Archived