IGNORED

a second sense

Guest Max

I SAID NO PIANO MADNESS PLEASE!!!!!!!?!??!

A little slow to get going, but when it does (get going) it's gets to be pretty bangin. are you using breaks, max? that would be the craziness there.

I think I have to agree with the 'no piano madness" though.. when it starts poking through the mix around halfway through (I guess). It's good.. but something's a little off. I think if you worked on the velocity on the piano a bit it would seems oh so much more believable. I love the beat, the backing chords do get a little tedious, but near the end they drop out and the piano is left to its own devices pretty much (this is a good thing). The piano is more believable here, but still a little dry and stilted feeling. Ends a little abruptly.

I liked most of the tonework on here, and the drums. The track was good overall.

:cool:

i have to admit, that i'm still experiencing on this sector. its a rough scheme still. i'm also not yet confident with the change to the mid part and i want to set the late bass earlier into focus. the end is rushed, while the intro takes too long. the idea is there, i like the piano-string combination to the drums very much, thats why i'm looking for some advice where to move it first. so thanks for the comment!

Guest Promo

Yeah music was discordant/off key for sure. I liked the beats a lot but those orchestral strings just don't sound right. The piano sounds a bit amateurish too to be honest. I'm hearing too much jarring in this track which is kinda irritating. I like the beat quite a lot but the rest of its hard to be positive about as it does sound so badly off key. Sorry Max. I do like the idea of it. Ooo quite like that synthesized sound a fuk load that comes in a bit late. Bassline could be a lot stronger I feel as it sounds a bit wimpy. Yeah once you correct some of the fundamental notes this track would definitely be my bag. Just too much jarring. Its funny I've got a similar sort of track that I'm working on my pc. Like the beats a lot.

thank you for the honesty! fair play well done.

yes, the piano will get some work. chloroplastic has said all about it, what i want to change over there.

but - like you say - i like the idea myself, so this one will appear in another version somewhen - possibly not so soon, because i have like thousand things going, and next one is my CD and after that i want to do 2 ideas with a topic i have, plus a remix.

but this track will appear again, with a lot more velocity, not only on the piano. the dynamic is somewhat shitty here.

thank you :-)

Archived