IGNORED

two tracks from an upcoming album i've started work on

Guest 1KB

Guest disco_epilepsy

good evening ylc viewers

i have two tracks i have began work on, one of which is finished (the other is not. those of you with finely tuned deduction sensors already know this). they can be found below.

the_acidity_regulators___test_track_1.mp3

(the finished track. not yet titled)

the_acidity_regulators___kuiper_belt_object__unfinished_.mp3

(this is nowhere near finished, any ideas or comments would be appreciated)

thank you and good night

something quite spooky. i like the instrumentation a lot.

i also realize which drumsets you are into :-) though the kickdrum fits, the snare is might a bit cheesy, especially in the beginning, later on it starts to feel a lot better for me.

this track has some great potential. sadly the track just suddenly stops. just go on with it, i like it very much. btw. it reminds me on Androne's work of p168.3 - which i is possibly my favorite there.

the second track goes hand in hand with that somehow. the snares remind me of a train... you could play around with some delay perhaps. perhaps you could start with a badass deep string after where its now ending, and do some breakbeats over there.

well both do have potential, yep. work on it. i like them.

thank you and good night

thank you too :grin:

Guest Promo

Thank Christ this isn't acid. Going on your name I was expecting more acid tracks on the board.

Okay onto the first track. 'Test Track 1' the music kinda reminded me of Fantasia off the Megadrive. I actually like the beat quite a lot. I like the snappyness and funkyness of the snare. Was kinda strange and weird. The second track 'Kuiper Belt Object Unfinished' sounds like it has a lot of pretty kewl potential. I like the way it started and build quite a lot. To me I dunno it didn't quite fulfill its potential. I guess I wasn't totally satisfied as to how it developed. I could hear some really kewl synth and drum action for it but it didn't seem to come. Not bad but I felt the progress could have been stronger. Be interesting to hear the final version.

Thank Christ this isn't acid. Going on your name I was expecting more acid tracks on the board.

of course it isn't acid, i REGULATE acid

also kuiper belt object is nowhere near finished, i just thought i might as well put it up with the other track

thanks for the reviews!

• 2 weeks later...

im a noob to the genre, but inital thoughts, sort the bass out abit maybe, clarify it?

all i got on my subs was a rumble that sounded like a train was coming towards me for the whole tune

integrating the other 2 diminished 7th chords, or just another one into the arppegiated section would make it sound alot more interesting, just a suggestion

sounds good apart from the bass i got.

all i got on my subs was a rumble that sounded like a train was coming towards me for the whole tune

you're saying that like it's a mistake

Archived