IGNORED

Music On A Shoestring [Psychonavigation 2000 - 2015]

psycho

• 1 month later...
Well folks all good things come to an end and after 15 years it was time to pull the plug on the old Psychonavigation.com website. Don't worry though original founder DJ. Keith Downey will continue on the Psychonavigation legacy with a new logo & website www.psychonavigationrecords.com

I hope everyone enjoys this 45 track compilation. Our own personal highlights over the 15 years.

There will also be a special mixed CD coming out shortly. The one and only Mixmaster Morris will be picking his favourite tracks for an exclusive mix! More details on that soon.

You can buy the download & pre-order the CD here :

Over the past 15 years through the pirate radio days and then on to legal radio it's been one hell of a crazy trip jam packed full of amazing experiences,talented DJ's & artists,endless late nights and top notch electronic music.

I've enjoyed every minute even if it was "music on a shoestring"

This compilation is compiled by DJ.Keith Downey

All music courtesy of Psychonavigation 2000 - 2015

Image courtesy of William Kelly

Thanks to :

My musical family (Karen Lawler,Sean Quinn & ThinkToy)

Irish Pirate Radio (Jazz FM,Power FM,Kiss FM & Nova)

2FM (Thanks to Ian Wilson,Tim Hannigan,John Power & Dan Hegarty)

Spin 1038 (Thanks to Liam & Chris)

Spirit Nightclub Dublin @ The Mind Room (Thanks to Brian Spollen & Razor)

Psychonavigation,Offshoot,Vital Force & Nippi artists (To many of you to mention but you know we love you all equally)

My musical heroes who I had the pleasure of working with (Mixmaster Morris,The Black Dog,Autechre,The Future Sound of London, Spacetime Continuum,Move D,Roedelius,The Orb,Brian Eno,Oliver Lieb & Scanner..)

The Irish Media (Mark Kavanagh,Hotpress,Jim Carroll & Tony Clayton-Lea [irish Times] for the reviews and promotion)

Records Shops (Comet,Abbey Discs,Freebid,Outlaw Records,Big Brother & Road Records (For all the lovely memories I had buying cd's and the endless hours of chat about music.Never forgotten)

And the biggest thank you is to all our customers! Without you we would have not come this far.Respect.

Yours in music,

DJ.Keith Downey

Psychonavigation Records

www.psychonavigationrecords.com

• 2 months later...

Archived