IGNORED

Inside Out (2015) Disney/Pixar

Joyrex

This movie was a real dissapointment. Some spoilers from now on

I haven't seen a number of Pixar movies (Brave, Ratatouille), but it seems like most of them are about the protagonists escaping from somewhere. Toys escaping from a shop, a car escaping from an old town, a robot escaping from an spaceship, toys escaping from some evil kid's house, a kid and an old man escaping from an island, toys escaping from a kindergarten... And this time the good ol "escaping" plot device just wasn't needed. I was so dissapointed when I realized that was gonna be the main plot of the movie.

The idea was so underutilized, it's ridiculous. There were so many things they could have explored, and there was so much footage wasted on that pointless "we gotta get back there" plot they use in 3 out of 4 of their movies... I dunno. I definitely am not their target market anyways, at least for this film. I think I liked the ending credits scenes and the secondary character's emotions most. But they appear just a handful of times. meh

Archived