IGNORED

Complex/Minimal 001 E.P.

lala

ive got hundreds of pieces on my computer. made into art ive got about 20 square ones like the image above, 2 bigger ones, and 1 large one..

my avatar is one, albeit one still on the computer and not made into a 3D piece

ive also got over a grands worth of mistakes... its been a long journey! I did an exhibition called 'deep sea specimens of Keppler-22' last year

or do you mean different formats of the art? i can make normal prints. i might do some CDs at some point, really want to release some vinyl and i can make them into videos..

and ive bought a 3D printer, waiting for the kickstarter to get me mine :)

My question was about which design are avaliable.

If I'm not not mistaken the photo on your bandcamp account doesn't picture the same design as the one above...

yeah they are in storage - i did this alll late last night. (really professional i know)

ive got about 20 different ones of them, like the one in this thread

im trying to find some pics online

A few examples of them:

33wtzkp.png

ic8ivk.jpg

n5gc29.png

2cijvpu.jpg

They all have transparent backgrounds, not black (long story) but im thinking of providing black backing to use. (they actually look nicer with a clear background, but you can see they depth better with black bg on the computer)

added photos of the actual piece. hard to judge the 3Dness with photos but hey ho.

0005325991_10.jpg

sorry for hogging EKT, my edit buttons arent there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived