IGNORED

The Making of: FLeure

drillkicker

Yeah wouldnt be surprised if there is some nord modular stuff happening but really you could do this with many different and even simple setups.. Obviously the years and years of experimenting is key imo, they would have years of sounds and banks at their disposal. Also having 2 brains would help a lot.

Could be a lot of live tweaking or parameter locks with lots of editing post jamming.. I assume thats how they would do a lot of their music.. Set up some gear, experiment, record, chop etc. One of the best things about making experimental music is setting up a whole chain of sounds or whatever you do and not knowing whats gonna come of it. I dont have much useful stuff to ad that hasnt been mentioned but experiment with FM.. Go wild, record everything etc etc. It helps to have a real work ethic about producing experimental music in my experience.

Great song to start an LP though, i hadnt listened to it in a while.

ive really been enjoying this guy Ex-Geo. he's using a nord modular for some of his work (for anyone who wants to hear some of the sounds you can get from them), fantastic and similar sound design going on

https://indolerecords.bandcamp.com/album/xiturn

Archived