IGNORED

Light

Dementia

That is quite an interesting departure from what I would normally listen to, and I can definitely see what you mean about it being made for an unmade video game. There is a low-resolution feeling to your instrument, perhaps a re-imagining of a classic game?

How did you create it?

That is quite an interesting departure from what I would normally listen to, and I can definitely see what you mean about it being made for an unmade video game. There is a low-resolution feeling to your instrument, perhaps a re-imagining of a classic game?

How did you create it?

Most things I write start out on my upright and make their way into Ableton for coloring. The voice selection was inspired by a friend's attempt to re-imagine FFXI on a 2D platform, so for this I had in mind something lighthearted that might be used in less dangerous areas—"Town music" perhaps, or the beginning of a journey.

Would work well in that context, nice theme. There's nothing wrong with single instrument jams, everyone should try it.

I have a different version in my head which incorporates flutes and bells which I might return to, but yeah: for the context, I didn't want to clutter things.

Thank you both for listening :]

....for this I had in mind something lighthearted that might be used in less dangerous areas—"Town music" perhaps, or the beginning of a journey.

That is EXACTLY what I had in mind, when I first heard it. Well done :)

Archived