IGNORED

Hi i just Joined (just wanted to share some music, and a video project)

Guest Soyuz

excellent video. As I watch and listen I come to understand a bit of what I'm hearing. Very good stuff to let your mind wander to...the visuals you teased out of the monitor are excellent. You aren't using Tachyons+ are you?

excellent video. As I watch and listen I come to understand a bit of what I'm hearing. Very good stuff to let your mind wander to...the visuals you teased out of the monitor are excellent. You aren't using Tachyons+ are you?

I dont know what Tachyons is.. ? (:

but thank you for your reply. the video created on the televison is purely "Analog". the visuals is created by inputting a survailnace cam into the telly, so it live feeds the video. if you then film directly at the tv the video signal will feedback. by ajusting the color and brightness of the tv diffrent colors can be created, also chaning focus and distance to the tv from the cammera can aslo create som different patterns. you can see that the plants waved in fron of the television is also affecting the video signal itself. thsi is due to the feed back. the camera filming the tv has nothing to do with the feedback effect, that is just to record the thing (:

Archived