IGNORED

can anyone translate that spanish interview of B.o.C ??

khov

Guest Moebius

Nice translation, are you to thank for this nene?

Boards of Canada is one of those few names of which it’s impossible to have it all -not even on MP3, for whom they search for rarities on the bird or on the mule (haha, don't know this saying)-, and much less know it all.

I think the "mule" comment is a reference to eDonkey2000, a p2p file sharing network.

Guest i.fucked.your.mother

Boards of Canada is one of those few names of which it’s impossible to have it all -not even on MP3, for whom they search for rarities on the bird or on the mule (haha, don't know this saying)-, and much less know it all.

I think the "mule" comment is a reference to eDonkey2000, a p2p file sharing network.

Rofl, bird and mule. I think it means "for whom they search for rarities high and low". You know... bird - mules, high low, cmonnnnnnn.

Guest nene mcgriff burger

yeah, I did the translation.

Rofl, bird and mule. I think it means "for whom they search for rarities high and low". You know... bird - mules, high low, cmonnnnnnn.

you're probably right.

No, don't think so. The "bird" is Soulseek, "donkey" is edonkey/emule

Guest i.fucked.your.mother

No, don't think so. The "bird" is Soulseek, "donkey" is edonkey/emule

Maybe......possibly........DEFINITELY!

Archived