IGNORED

been a while, mopfunk music y0

machinemask

been off watmm for a long time, anywho, here is a scratch track from a new set of tunes i'm doing for a (hopefully) vinyl release later this year, enjoy

love all the elements- awesome bass sound. except the drums just seem a little too thin to me- especially the HH and OH. maybe too high in the mix? or pitched a too high for my taste??

been off watmm for a long time, anywho, here is a scratch track from a new set of tunes i'm doing for a (hopefully) vinyl release later this year, enjoy

love all the elements- awesome bass sound. except the drums just seem a little too thin to me- especially the HH and OH. maybe too high in the mix? or pitched a too high for my taste??

thx! yeah it's an early scratch mix, the drums have about 0 thought in them right now. still building this one, but wanted to post it anywho. it may be on a release at some point in a better more finished form

Archived