IGNORED

a question about music software..

Guest themeputter muflon

Guest themeputter muflon

Ok..my first EKT post... I want to ask you all.. on christmas ..my parents gave me a music software present..

it was a MAGIX MUSIC STUDIO 2005 deluxe...

i tried to find some information about this thingie..but I found only basic rewiews..nothing too deep for a music maker..

I just want to ask if anybody know this soft... and if u would say to me something like..: thats cool..you can keep it or maan thats crap..throw it away and buy something else....

:rhubear1:

Guest themeputter muflon

I know.... I can make music on anything..but I am just asking before tweaking it with all those vsts and other shit.. if its worthy..

Never heard of it. Sounds dodgy. The things that are important are: is it VST compatible? Does it have a sequencer? Does it have a step sequencer? Does it have good effects?

If it's got all that, then fuck it, use it. If not, get Fruity Loops or Ableton.

OK, just been investigating this......look pretty good! VST support (that means you can acid it up with the AudioRealism Bassline Pro!!), in built effects, a mastering suite...seems to have everything you need mate. Looks a bit like ACID Pro in the way you put everything together, which is good, coz it's dead simple.

Anyway, yeah, looks good!

Guest themeputter muflon

I was afarid..cause I packed it with some things..nad after half an hour of tweaking it just crashed... but maybe it needs a stronger pc..or more memory.. I am getting a laptop in september..so I hope it will not crash in the middle of some set or something...but thanks guys for your responses... I feel a little bit better...

I USED MAGIX MUSIC MAKER 2003 DELUXE FOR AROUND 2 YEARS.

I DID MY ALBUM TREGENWELL ON IT, I LIKED THE PROGRAME, IT'S REALLY LIMETLESS APART FROM THE MIDI SUPPORT which is really crap, the Vst's are goo but you can only use 2 at a time on a bar, the Magix EQ and distortion is nice, the compresser is also nice.

but the crashing does happen alot! i cant make tracks on it anymore because it crashes all the time, i can only open up the arrangement check out all the notes write them down and then do it on ableton.

check out my album Tregenwell made on entirely magix music studios 2003 deluxe

actually everything up untill magnum 303i was done on ?Magix

http://iminthehuzzi.tripod.com/2005.html

Guest man with no name

haha, I remember buying magix music maker when I was in the 7th grade. I had fun arranging the loops that came with it.

Archived