IGNORED

TechDiff - BunkHoleeGaracid

TechDiff

I'm really digging these, you've got a very specific, punchy vibe. I'm not sure if it's the VCA/EG setup or compression or something else, but it sounds sort of a bit similar to Autechre's punchiness but even then, it's quite distinct and different. Sorry, that's probably an oddly specific thing to talk about...

I'm a big fan of a single percussive hit drenched in reverb serving as a splash cymbal, very nice. :)

Maybe it's worth varying the chord progression? (I think it's a chord progression anyway, it's hard to tell sometimes with monophonic parts whether they're simply sticking to the music's key generally or specific chords in particular. Either way, it's nice to hear more melodic electronic music.) Just toggling between two different sections back and forth would vary things up a nice amount, so we don't get too much of a good thing.

If this is what you can do live, I'd love to hear what you're up to now that's not in real time!

Archived