IGNORED

BOC's Little Intermission Songs

tarsier888

Guest lost cloud

I have read good things there!

perhaps the "short tracks" are those I prefer, they are ephemeral like many things in nature.

The lenght of the song is something artificial, it comes from the mass production music, the standart. Like 3 minutes. And because of that we now feel that some songs are too short or too long.

For example if a guy only listen to 30 seconds tracks in his life, when he will listen to a 2 minutes one he may think it is too long, boring, lol its stupid but I think that preference of music is a mistake, we should appreciate them in different ways, I don't know. We are better conditioned to appreciate 3 minutes tracks because we used to listen to them with radio and mainstrem etc (I hope it is wrong)

The first time I listened to twoism from geogaddi it was so wonderful that I felt warm!

there is an harmony in the lenghts of the tracks in their albums.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have read good things there!

perhaps the "short tracks" are those I prefer, they are ephemeral like many things in nature.

The lenght of the song is something artificial, it comes from the mass production music, the standart. Like 3 minutes. And because of that we now feel that some songs are too short or too long.

For example if a guy only listen to 30 seconds tracks in his life, when he will listen to a 2 minutes one he may think it is too long, boring, lol its stupid but I think that preference of music is a mistake, we should appreciate them in different ways, I don't know. We are better conditioned to appreciate 3 minutes tracks because we used to listen to them with radio and mainstrem etc (I hope it is wrong)

The first time I listened to twoism from geogaddi it was so wonderful that I felt warm!

there is an harmony in the lenghts of the tracks in their albums.

they are tranferring a one-time? numers message on gyroscope

but what is "twoism from geogaddi"

Guest lost cloud

Oh I am sorry it's a mistake I meant the track "I saw drones"!!!! I love it

it's strange, this confusion with twoism, and yet I was OK

and can you explain a bit more from the one time thing with gyroscope?

thx

Oh I am sorry it's a mistake I meant the track "I saw drones"!!!! I love it

it's strange, this confusion with twoism, and yet I was OK

and can you explain a bit more from the one time thing with gyroscope?

thx

off topic sorry everyone! but wondering from your avatar, you are an edie sedgewick fan too? i just gave a presentation at school on her and used that same photo on one of the slides

Guest lost cloud
off topic sorry everyone! but wondering from your avatar, you are an edie sedgewick fan too? i just gave a presentation at school on her and used that same photo on one of the slides

you are curious! lol no really I loved the film ciao manhattan with her and paul america (wonderful too) and the others actors (the way the film was made is unique). I am not a big fan but I think this is the most famous pic of her, it gives a good preview of her short life in fashion and all the stuff that goes with. this is a nice photo.

and to "stay" in the topic:

:alien: still about I saw drones, sometimes I am sure this music comes directly from the tv series "V the invaders" or may be it is just the title that makes the connection with it!

if anyone knows things about this relation thx

Archived