IGNORED

new stuffs

Guest Eggylips

heavy and dirty indeed.... i can only handle a track liek this one time a week and for what it is it's pretty good. complicated and spordic. It's a bit long though and the sounds are a bit repeatitive, but other than that, good track.

yeah

this is good n painful

more melody is wot i'd put inna remix

you lost some of your hearing working on that on e

didn't ya!!2#$%

Guest unlimited  cock

thanks for words, I took the file down while, i do some other stuff maybe, wasn't a finished piece ala melodies and stuff, just a beat post... loads of stuff comming up though, cheers.

Guest unlimited  cock

wicked, added your knees. just stuck a new semi ambientish track up there, to make up for the taking away the agression :)

your track 'noise department' is fucking pretty amazing by the gregs!

Guest 1884

i guess i missed the chaos, but this track is pretty good. the beats are great. usually love anything grasshopper created. no exception with this.

this is MUCH better. great work turning what you had into this. It would have been interesting to hear you go further with the drums at some point then kick back into the melody.

Guest mohamed
wicked, added your knees. just stuck a new semi ambientish track up there, to make up for the taking away the agression :)

your track 'noise department' is fucking pretty amazing by the gregs!

thx a lot man gratitude for the appreciation!

posStymnomeorietrd fucks up my mind i like ur beats.. reminds me something squarepusher and frog pocket

peace and respekt =]

mohamed

Guest grasshoppa

cheers darren! i hope we meet up at glade otherwise i will be silightly sad, i want the best watmm pictures going with all our cocks out, well maybe not, but yes, perhaps you can camp with us lot by the chilled area, fuck knows but it will be good!!! i will be making 100 limited edition cd's to hand out at the festival!!! so yes, yes yes!

shouting beuro de change in public, and when someone thinks you say "Sean" is pretty shit.

have a junge track, it was long so i cut it down a bit!!

Archived