IGNORED

seriously guys.

theocide

Guest i.fucked.your.mother
time for boc fan rehab... where they teach you that other things in life matter

Excuse me? I don't care who you're talking about, but if the boc forum bothers you so much, then leave.

Pr0|3L3msolV'd

EDIT: Posting this in a more relevant thread.

Everything that was here needed to be said. Some people here think they're fucking gods.

Guest All X And Her

Everything that was here needed to be said. Some people here think they're fucking gods.

You saw it? Haha, that was fast, nice! I do agree and I am just going to start a post about it, I just felt that of all the threads, it didn't need to be said quite as much as in this one.

You saw it? Haha, that was fast, nice! I do agree and I am just going to start a post about it, I just felt that of all the threads, it didn't need to be said quite as much as in this one.

You should know, I'm a very sneaky guy.

Guest All X And Her

You should know, I'm a very sneaky guy.

Cheers! Well I ended up posting that and a bit more in the Redpoint thread. Now let's watch me get flamed!!! :ok:

Archived