IGNORED

a private lesson

Guest Max

hahaha, excellent max, excellent :grin:

would be a great intro for a storming D'n'B set, maybe with first some other bossa-flavoured breekbiet-tracks like some amon tobin etc

I really think the composition could go somewhere :omg:

But... alas the timbres are so LOL.

Nice break 1 1/2 min through. I like the drums a lot. I mean a lot.

Guest ChrisHipgrave

Nice, very jolly. I'm not too keen on the bass sound and the static is a bit loud but apart from that it's excellent.

Very nice beats and a very nice arrangement.

I really think the composition could go somewhere :omg:

But... alas the timbres are so LOL.

Nice break 1 1/2 min through. I like the drums a lot. I mean a lot.

ja eh! :grin:

i could go jazz band here.

#b7

:laughing: :kiss:

Very nice beasts

fixt. :laughing:

thanks for the listen

:flower:

Guest Promo

I'm liking the spirit of this Max. Beats are really quite funky. I'd put this on to get the folks dancin' at a gig. Not 100% sure about how it develops musically but I appreciate that for a first attempt at this genre that it ain't too shabby either. Some parts felt kinda off key and I think it could have developed musically in a far stronger fashion. I like that guitar type sound that comes in that's quite nice. Yeah I'm really liking this new style from you. Plenty of positives from this tune I'd say. That said you need to perfect it, take it to the next level and do more!! Again liking this new style and your beats are really nice. :cool:

sometimes i just have fun with the music. bossa nova looks quite simple times, but on the other hand you really need to keep things straight to make it a mover. the offkey, detunes and dynamics are mostly meant to be - they just make you whip inside... and think OH LOL.

nothing serious. really. plus i dont want it on this track. i just posted it into EKT/YLC, and there it will be forever.

perhaps i will build a professional one another time, where i can make use of the experience i made here.

thanks for listening bro'

:flower:

Guest Zapdude

Very interesting and fresh, it's really cool :grin: , but then again I've sifted through some right piles of....:D

Archived