IGNORED

Recycled Plastics - Conference Call, 2014

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

a4097941490_10.jpg

Sixteen hand-picked files for your consideration and evaluation. 2014 has been a fruitful year for Recycled Plastics, and this Conference Call reflects a diverse portfolio of investments in the braindance and techno areas. To dial in, enter your country code, then press 2-0-1-4. Please enjoy this music while you wait to be connected.

http://recycledplastics.bandcamp.com/album/conference-call-2014

16 tracks for $1 or more, can't go wrong really. Gutted I've only just noticed this and the Acid Summer sticker is already sold out! Brian pls. You've got to have one more lying about, right? pls pls pls :emotawesomepm9:

Brian pls.

I'll have to take a look. My two year old daughter decided to get into them and was running around all morning covered in about twenty of them.

Just kidding!

Meant to post about this, beat me to it.

I played the heck out of last year’s and this one might (?) be even better? Crazy crazy good. Also stickers

Nice one Mell-U & cru

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Brian pls.

I'll have to take a look. My two year old daughter decided to get into them and was running around all morning covered in about twenty of them.

Just kidding!

:emotawesomepm9:

Meant to post about this, beat me to it.

I played the heck out of last year’s and this one might (?) be even better? Crazy crazy good. Also stickers

Nice one Mell-U & cru

Word! Quality stuffs here

Thanks guys! I'm glad the new sampler was able to at least match the quality of the first one. That makes me feel good about the direction of the label this year.

As for another sticker, I found a couple more if you dudes want them.

• 1 month later...

Archived