IGNORED

another thing of mine - parametric EQ/exciter hybrid

Ragnar

I've changed it around a bit so re-download. I was out of ideas so I tried treating the 3 coefficients/whatever as a triplex number haha. My educated guess is it's affecting magnitude not phase therefore something happens? Maybe a more scientific mon can make sense of this thing...

just a warning - this will get VERY LOUD as you go into the bass regions. treble not so much but it could reach like 60-100 db easily at 40-60 hz if I remember correctly so have a gain/limiter as a safety net

yeah in fact you should do some pre-EQ before messing with it, like extensive highpass/lowpass/notch maybe? depending on which frequencies you're working with. By extensive I mean like a highpass that starts at 1000 hz or something

a warning, things can get pretty wacky as far as excessive high frequencies. Highshelfs and also LOWPASS filters do this. Highpass seems to actually ENHANCE bass possibly

Archived