IGNORED

Sim Gishel

pcock

this track sounds like when you roll your head back and it clicks your neck and you can feel like nerves and shit sort of slithery crunching between bone and its sending me pretty white.

When I was young I had terrible hearing to the point of near deafness. I had three ear operations to help fix the problem. As a result, any pressure changes, such as plane flights or going under six feet of water causes pain and some sort of clicking in my ears. Sam Gishel reminds me off that. Especially on the plane. If a plane is going up at night with lots of turbulence, totally a sam gishel experience.

I love Sim Gishel, some extremely trippy synths that wash over you with jagged edges if that makes any sense. Trippy shit.

Worst track of their best album, in my opinion.

Although it definately isnt as good as Pen expers or Uviol, I cant bring myself to think of any Confield song as the worst. Each track is an absolute necessity. I think it fits in well with the dark feeling of the album.

Archived