IGNORED

Vibert plays Analord

Guest SRMG

Vibert played an awesome set at Faster than sound yesterday. He slipped in at least 3 tracks from the Analord series :cool:

aye, fenix funk 5 woz a well tasty treat... kudos to you mr.vibert. :braindance:

Shame about his shit lilac head band though!?!

As a whole the festival was AMAZING, the location was just so beautiful and probably one of the best locations for a festival I have ever been to! Sadly the event wasn't promoted very well and the attendance was low. Electronica mixed with art works so well, I was in my element....

Highlights for me were - Vibert, Calix (man she' so hot!), Shitmat and his gang, smoke signals, the school choir!! + Suffolk.

See ya'll next year......

• 3 months later...
Guest vibertisgod

I just have to say looking back on it, this was the highlight of my musical summer.

Absolutely breathtaking in every possible way.

Walking down a runway with sonic reverb changing frequency’s around you, seeing a school choir perform while deafeningly loud electronic bleeps echoed aroud the disused Ministry of Defence air base while the sun was setting on the longest day of the year...

Walking around inside a massive steel ball, seeing Vibert play an astonishingly good set to a crowd including ceephax, and grandparents who had come to see their grandchildren in the choir earlier were tapping their feet to Amen Andrews/Spac Hand Luke!

Bit intimidating walking around smoking with pockets full of various substances while MOD dogs were being led around by the army though!

Next year please!

I just have to say looking back on it, this was the highlight of my musical summer.

Absolutely breathtaking in every possible way.

Walking down a runway with sonic reverb changing frequency’s around you, seeing a school choir perform while deafeningly loud electronic bleeps echoed aroud the disused Ministry of Defence air base while the sun was setting on the longest day of the year...

Walking around inside a massive steel ball, seeing Vibert play an astonishingly good set to a crowd including ceephax, and grandparents who had come to see their grandchildren in the choir earlier were tapping their feet to Amen Andrews/Spac Hand Luke!

Bit intimidating walking around smoking with pockets full of various substances while MOD dogs were being led around by the army though!

Next year please!

I would have to agree it was (now looking back) one of the best music highlights of the summer, with only the Glade beating it.

You forgot about the smoke signals!!!

Archived