IGNORED

loafeye

lo-fi

cloud collision is a brilliant track, and probably even my favorite track from you, honestly.

i also really like majestic 12.

radio solarfly and out of time are ok, but they don't touch the other two in my opinion. partly because the grain was a bit harsh at parts, but mostly because they just meander.

great stuff for older tracks, you should do something with majestic 12 and cloud collision for sure!

Guest reset

if i remember correctly, cloud collision was the first loafeye track that struck me.

so how did you track down radio solarfly?

great songs loafeye. you've always had a consistant sound and direction. i really love these oldies. i wish you'd do an oldies compilation. so many great ones to choose from like robot arms and sample sunrise, boculta(sp?), ii, i forget the names but there are loads more loafeye classics that have so far been unreleased. do it!!

Guest Promo

I'm liking 'Cloud Collision' as you say pretty dark. This would be great behind some visuals. The recordings sound pretty faint but kinda adds to their spooky distant sounding quality. I'm liking the big reverb on the drums and the rhythm. This almost has a sort 80s soundtrack vibe about it. I think if this track were shortened it'd make a great add to like an ep of old material or something.

Will add some more comments once I've finished listening to them all.

Archived