IGNORED

Poor emulations of 303

Guest chunky

Guest Coalbucket PI

i use poor 303 emulations if they make a nice sound, thats what synthesis is all about isnt it... anything which has that sort of resonance and filter cut off effect can be used in the same way

Guest DrHat

alright - here is THE CONCLUSIVE POST on the issue:

If you like the sound a software 303 makes, use that.

If you prefer hardware, get a real 303.

k? hugz 'n' lulz?

Could anyone hook a man up with ABL?

yes.

i have tried ARB and the sound maybe alright, but the one thing it lacks is being a 303, in the way shit is programmed in, yeah you can changed to "orginal 303 mode" but still it isnt the same, twisting the env mod with mouse dosnet give you the same thrill. . . and you cant pretend to play it as a keytar when acid on sea is pumping away.

Could anyone hook a man up with ABL?

yes.

i have tried ARB and the sound maybe alright, but the one thing it lacks is being a 303, in the way shit is programmed in, yeah you can changed to "orginal 303 mode" but still it isnt the same, twisting the env mod with mouse dosnet give you the same thrill. . . and you cant pretend to play it as a keytar when acid on sea is pumping away.

y'kno some of us poor sods have midi controllers right?

Archived