IGNORED

A Serene Experiment In Five Four

pcock

id appreciate it if the gurus of this place would give this a listen and provide me with some critical feedback

its my first tune, essentially a little play about with the different sounds you can get out the vst's, i just whacked out a few random notes for the themes and had a play around with the synths

im not particularly pleased with how amateurish it sounds,but then its my first tune so i cant be expecting it to be that amazing quality wise, excuse the slight fluctuations in the fluency of it

it took me fuckin 4 days to the write the tune and about 3 days to turn it from a .cwp to a mp3 file lol, virtual computer illiteracy is a pain in the fuckin arse.

cheers to any listeners in advance :phone:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...AA05FBD4094D258

Guest 死んでく

Ahh, glad to see you get it uploaded

Some of those drum samples at the start are full of cheese, the rest is ultimate wickedness though, I liked the whole song. Especially the keyboard tune. It's weird. The end kind of chops off, dunno if the download or your upload broke it? was thaat didgeridoo sound on purpose or accident?

dunno what happened tothe end, i bounced the track and when i converted it it just wasnt there.

this was the first time ive ever had to make a drum beat in my life and was the bit of it i was least pleased with, its all pretty cheesy tho in retrosepct

Guest taxman

that was awesome for a first track

i hate the part at 3:20 though. the synth is good but theres just too much at once. nice work though. keep at it.

yes, it's cheesy sounding, I liked the chirpy bird cricket sounds tho :) and the cymbal rides clashes near the end.

haha i dont even know where they came from, i know that theyre from one of the melody synths but fuck knows which one.

Guest 死んでく

the melody thing is the best part of this song. dunno why, cant explain this kind of stuff.

i can explain why, its because i purposly used every chord in the progression as a suspended major 7th chord on the alternating synth, which pretty much garantees you one of those sort of passionate chord proggressions you get in mainstream happy hardcore trance

those chords get birds lol

Guest YMBD
it took me fuckin 4 days to the write the tune

t's cool, at that rate you could bless us with an album about every 2 or 3 months! :laughing:

Archived